Quick Start Guide & Setup
These easy to follow instructions will have your GCFW Solid Start Website installed and setup in no time at all.
Quick Start Guide
It may appear complicated but it really isn't. Take your time and simply follow the instructions.
- Install and activate the All-in-one WP Migration plugin on the destination WordPress website
- Dashboard > All-in-one WP Migration > Import > Import From > File
- Navigate to where your downloads are saved and select the GCFW-Solid-Start-Website.wpress file and select Open
- The Import process will start
- When prompted, select Proceed
- When prompted, select Close
- Log out of your WordPress website
- Log back in with the Username and Password provided in your Purchase Receipt email
- Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks > select Save Changes twice (wait until the first one is complete before selecting the second time)
- ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU DO THESE NEXT STEPS NOW!
- Dashboard > Users > Add New
- Create a new user for yourself with a strong Username and strong password with the Role of Administrator
- Select Add New User then log out
- Log back in with these new credentials
- Delete the User that was supplied with the product as this Username and Password are used for every instance of this product
- Your Good Cheap Fast Websites Solid Start Website is now ready for your imagination and customization
- Refer to the Setup section to learn how to setup the supplied theme and plugins